- 2016 Doctor of Philosophy in Physics (Ph.D.), Technion
- 2010 Master of Science in Physics (M.Sc.), Technion
- 2006 Bachelor of Arts in Physics (BA), Technion
Main Scientific Interests
Theoretical and experimental physics:
- Solar radiation harvesting by photovoltaic cells – Thermally enhanced photoluminescence based solar-energy converter
- Magnetic field effects in organic semiconductor devices – Quantum-mechanical studies of light-matter interaction in organic semiconductor devices (organic – LEDs, – solar cells, – transistors, etc.)
- Various aspects of light-matter interaction
List of publications
- D. Nikiforov, B. Khachatryan et al. Effect of g-factor anisotropy in the magnetoresponse of organic light-emitting diodes at high magnetic fields. Physical Review B, 98, 235204, Dec2018
- Y. Sharon, B. Khachatryan et al. Towards a low current Hall effect sensor. Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, Volume 279, 2018, Pages 278-283
- B. Khachatryan et al. Organic-inorganic proximity eﬀect in the magneto-conductance of vertical organic ﬁeld eﬀect transistors. Applied Physics Letters, 109(3), Jul 2016.
- B. Khachatryan et al. Magnetophotocurrent in Organic Bulk Heterojunction Photovoltaic Cells at Low Temperatures and High Magnetic Fields. Physical Review Applied, 5(4), Apr 2016.
- B. Khachatryan et al. High ﬁeld magneto-photocurrent in organic bulk hetero-junction photo-voltaic cells. Synthetic Metals, 208:49–52, Oct 2015.
- B. Khachatryan et al. Short-lived charge-transfer excitons in organic photovoltaic cells studied by high-ﬁeld magneto-photocurrent. Nature Communications, 5, Jul 2014.
- B. Khachatryan et al. Phosphorescence superradiance in a Pt-containing π-conjugated polymer. Physical Review B, 86(19), Nov 2012.
+972 54 6419854